It gives us pleasure to introduce ourselves as First ISO 9001:2008 Certified Pest Management Company in Pakistan
working for the last 19 years in field of Pest Management, farm Bio-Security and Environmental Hygiene
Solutions. At Vetgen it is our belief that Pest Control must form an integral part of good housekeeping and
sanitation procedure. Our employees undergo rigorous training in the areas of Domestic pest, viral & bacterial
problem identification, pesticide and disinfectants use and up to date control techniques in order to give you the
best possible service. We examine your particular Pest / Hygiene problem very closely in order to eradicate it with
the most appropriate control measures. Then if you wish, we will conduct a regular check-up on the premises to
forestall any recurrence of the problem. Then with your cooperation and our regular work and preventative care,
we will work as a team towards good pest control.
Some interesting facts:
- More than 19 years Experience.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified.
- HACCP compliant.
- Registered in Plant Protection Department (MINFAL) Govt. of Pakistan.
- Immediate Call back Service.
- Trained & Experienced Staff.
- Warranted Results.
- Entomologist on Staff.
- Friendly Technicians.
- Fast & effective response.
- Minimal Chemical Usage.
- Integrated Pest Management.
- The Lowest Price Quality Service Allows!
- Imported & WHO approved chemicals.
- Latest and Advances Equipments
- Capable to handle big projects.
What we do:
Our work involves inspecting, advising and treating all types of domestic Pest and Hygiene problems, when we
inspect (FREE OF CHARGE), we advise customers by giving as much information about the problem and
treatment method as possible. We are environmental friendly so we treat your premises with the greatest possible
care and will not use anything to treat your premises that we wouldn’t use at our own premises. The treatment
consists of using the safest available sprays, dusts, baits, gels and granules
Some important Techniques:
- Client Consultation.
- Prevention Strategies.
- Ongoing monitoring programs.
- Insects and rodents baiting and trappings.
- Spot and Whole structure treatments.
- Risk Assessment.
- Gap Analysis.
- Long term Solutions.
- Increased Customer Awareness.
Our Main Working Areas:
- Veterinary / Livestock (Animals / Poultry / Pets)