Once you find out about the colony of termites present in your house or property the very first thing you should do is to avoid yourself from being panic. You cannot get any solution by being alarmed; all you need to do is to call our expert and professional termite control team. Our team of experienced professionals is expert in locating and destroying the colony of termites with the help of proficient methods suitable for your needs.
There are different DIY methods you can apply on the colony of termites; the only advantage of getting professional help is that you are sure about the elimination of termites.
Termites cause great damage to your house; they can turn out to be very harmful for your wooden furniture, walls of your house and foundation of your house.
Signs of Termites :
- Termites are usually found in dark and humid surroundings, here are few signs which are evidence for the termite colony in your house.
- Your wooden furniture may start giving hollow sound when tapped, termite live in dark places so they eat up wood.
- You can find discarded wings of flying insects in your house; termites take flight for the purpose of reproduction.
- The paint on wooden surfaces is cracked or opened at different places is an evidence for the presence of termites.
- Termites leave their mark in form of mud tubes, these mud tubes are commonly found on the walls of your house or the foundation of your house.
The dropping of termites is called frass; the presence of frass is a solid evidence for existence of termites.